Sider

torsdag 26. mai 2011

Foto Seksi Artis Sherina Munaf Face Photo Shoot


Sherina Munaf

Sherina Munaf

Sherina Munaf

Sherina Munaf

Sherina Munaf

Sherina Munaf

Sherina Munaf

Sherina Munaf

Sherina Munaf

Sherina Munaf

Sherina Munaf

Sherina Munaf Talk Fashion

Sherina Munaf fairly indifferent to her appearance. For the business of fashion and style,Sherina just be creative according to taste.

Sherina, known tomboy, was claimed to still love clothes shopping to the mall. But she never pegged in a certain fashion mecca.

"I do not have a fashion stylist and love to mix and match their own, most of the Internet and look in fashion magazines wrote. During this position I'm only a singer, so often following of the Host," Sherina Munaf said while filling event Dahsyat RCTI, March 24 2010.

To be able to look feminine, Sherina Munaf also had several collections of some dresses and mini dresses.

"Honestly I dress a bit, but I still have a mini dress and the dresses are megar," said Dara accessories that are less like this.

About the budget, Sherina also never provide in particular. "I do not have a specific budget, if you feel I bought a new matching. Not Seeing brand also, more to the funny or not. If I buy her clothes definitely funny," said the former child actress who likes to combine clothes with these shoes.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar